Grant Ryan Frederickson (b. 1976)
With a background in graphic design and illustration, Ryan’s current focus in fine art endeavors to share his passion for contemporary and imaginative realism, classical narrative, representational picture making, composition and abstract design.
Ryan lives in Napa, Ca.
- 2016 Art Renewal Center Salon, Finalist Figurative (2)
- 2007 Spring Salon, Springville Museum of Art, Springville, Utah
- 2011-2012 Safehouse Atelier, San Francisco, CA
- 2005-2007 Hein Academy of Art, Salt Lake City, UT
- 2002 BFA Graphic Design, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- 2000 BYU Talent Award Scholarship recipient (Graphic Design)
- 2000 AA Graphic Design/Illustration, BYU-Idaho (Ricks College), Rexburg, ID
- 2015 Three Day Workshop, "Painting Best Practices" with George O'Hanlon of Natural Pigments, Sadie Valeri Atelier, San Francisco, CA
- 2010 (Spring) William Whitaker Studio Program, Provo, UT
- 2009 Three Day Workshop, Jeremy Lipking, Agoura Hills, CA